Acer Aspire M3-581T 15.6-inch Ultrabook - Aluminium (Intel Core i3 2377M 1.5GHz, 4GB RAM, 320GB HDD, DVDSM DL, LAN, WLAN, BT, Webcam, Integrated Graphics) Review

Sunday 20 January 2013

First of all, I would like to mention a few things about the Amazon service that I received with this order. I placed an order on a Friday, and paid extra for next day guaranteed Saturday before 1pm delivery. I was hoping this would be true, but the courier didn't arrive until 2pm, which isn't such a big deal because it was a busier Christmas period, but never the less, I paid for guaranteed before 1pm. I emailed Amazon about this, and straight away they said they would refund my full delivery cost which they did immediately into my account that I paid with. I must say I'm impressed with the excellent customer service provided by Amazon here.

Once I actually got around to opening the package, it wasn't packaged up particularly well, just the original laptop box wrapped in a plastic bag.....so not much protection, but I went ahead and opened it up. First impression of the laptop was that it had a very nice matt finish on top, and although did feel a little cheap with the plastic underneath, it still looked and felt nice enough. It was a little thicker than I was hoping for and shouldn't really be called an Ultrabook, but it's still thinner than your standard laptop. The reason I went for the M3 was because of the dedicated Nvidia graphics (GT640M) so I could do some casual gaming, but I still wanted it to be a light(ish) and compact laptop. It's definitely not as light as I hoped it would be, as I tried to carry it around in my laptop bag for a day, and my shoulder started to hurt. But if you're not carrying it constantly for long periods,.............

READ  FULL REVIEW >>>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010-2012 best seller acer laptop All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Maintained by IlhamDesign | Powered by Blogger.com.